1. Who is responsible for your information?
Mille Rubow Jewelry
Gormsgade 7, 01
CVR: 34 26 48 05
Tlf: 27 41 67 11
2. What do I use your information for?
– To give you the best service and experience when you buy jewelry from meg
– Marketing through Facebook
– Analyzes to improve my products and services
– Relevant follow-up on purchases, complaints and other inquiries
3. What information is it about?
I only store and use the information I need and need. It's typical:
- Your contact information
- Gender and age
- What you bought from me whenr
- Cookie information
- IP address
4. How do I collect them?
Through cookies on my website Millerubow.dk and through my newsletter at Mailchimp
5. Do I comply with the Data Protection Act?
Yes. I only process your personal information if:
– You gave me permission for it
– I follow up on a purchase you made with me
– I make sure you get the offers that interest you the most
6. Who do I share your information with?
I am responsible for your data and share it only with the platforms I use; Prestashop, Mailchimp and Facebook / Instagram.
7. How long do I keep your information
I keep your information for up to five years.
8. How do I fit your information?
I store your information on the platforms I use; Prestashop, Mailchimp and Facebook / Instagram.
9. What rights do you have?
- You can ask to see and correct the information I have
- You can ask to have them deleted
- You can get your information delivered
- You can withdraw your permission for my use
If you believe I use your information illegally, you can complain to me about the Data Inspectorate. See the complaint guide here.
The table below shows the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Beskrivelse|
|MCPopupClosed||Mailchimp Subscriber Popup|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|PrestaShop-SESSID||Makes it easier to cache the contents of the browser to make the pages faster.|